Monday, November 12, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

For those of you who aren't family/friends and happened to stumble onto this blog, let me tell you a little about myself. I'm newly thirty and newly a mom. For the past 8 months, I've been stumbling through new parenthood, and now I want to share the journey. If I'm lucky, I'll hope I'll get a few tips from all you experienced parents out there!

I'll mostly be blogging about my beautiful baby Norah and how she's the most awesome thing ever (okay, maybe not while she's screaming for a bottle...but I digress). First, a little more background.

We try as hard as we can to cloth diaper. We're a two income household, so while we're at work, Norah spends her day with several other little cuties at her daycare. Sometimes I make my own baby food, and sometimes I use Earth's Best. Even though I think I'm a pretty good cook, sometimes Norah prefers the jarred food. Honestly, with flavors like Chicken Mango Risotto, I almost want to dig in!

I hope you stick around and if you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to add something below. If you're a new parent, you know that unsolicited comments are a dime a dozen, but I like to take an open approach to parenting. It's nice to know what everyone else out there is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment